How Big was the Ark? – Short Answer: About 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 45 feet high, divided into 3 levels [or decks].
Once you realize just how big the Biblical ark was, you’ll stop asking how Noah could have fit all of those animals aboard it and start asking yourself why God told Noah to build that ark with so much extra room!
- How Many People Were On the Ark? – Short Answer: 8 people.
- How Long Did It Take Noah To Build the Ark? – Short Answer: The Bible doesn’t really say how long it took, but it was less than 120 years.
- Were Dinosaurs On the Ark? – Short Answer: Yes.
- How Could Dinosaurs Fit on the Ark? – Short answer: God probably sent Noah younger, smaller animals
- Were ShArks On the Ark? – Short Answer: No.
- How Many Animals Were On Board the Ark? – Short Answer: About 8,000 animal genera (including extinct animals)
- How Did They Feed All of the Animals On the Ark? – Short Answer: With the food God commanded Noah to bring onto the Ark
- Why Didn’t All of the Lions & Tigers & T-rexes [oh my!] Eat Everyone on the Ark? – Short answer: Because God took care of Noah and everything else on the Ark.
- Why Did the Flood Happen? – Short answer: As a judgment for the wickedness of mankind
- Where Did the Flood Waters Come From? – Short answer: Rain and Underground Water
- How Did Freshwater Fish Survive the Flood? – Short answer: The Bible doesn’t tell us the answer to this question, but there are several possible answers.
- How Long Did the Flood Last? – Short answer: One year and 10 days.
- Where Did the Flood Waters Go? – Short answer: It’s still here.
- Why Don’t We See Dinosaurs In Most Paintings of Noah’s Ark? – Short answer: Because all artists paint with presumptions!
- Where Did All the Races Come From? – Short answer: From Noah’s Family